Booyah!! :dex: Nice design metalcuttr :yes: Well deserved in my opinion. :thumbs:
Happy B'day scavenger :cheers: Hope all's well. Happy belated B'day ironpony :cheers:
People wouldn't do that on the internet.. would they? :whistle:
Guess that explains all the lead paint :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Amen to that. :doh: The loss of daylight hours doesn't help either. :confused:
Not familiar with gum trees, but the bark does remind me of the elms I have. $.02
:rofl: :lol: BTDT.. Cutting away, then sparks are flying :bug: Wood ain't supposed to do that. :doh:
Meh, he just wants to practice his chain sharpening skills. :emb: :faint:
Oh, bout 5' 8" :emb: :rofl: :lol:
Nice setup. Welcome aboard Upnorth :handshake:
Oh yeah.. Nice tractor. :tractor: :thumbs:
Wow, loving that woodshed. :dex: Nice insert. What make/model? That's a lot of standing dead and storm damaged trees to make those stacks....
Looks great GrJfer :thumbs: Don't have many oaks on my property, around 10 if memory serves. Looks like some nice BTU's there. :fire:
Some beautiful setups posted. :yes: I haven't built our hearth yet. :emb: Every time I think about it I'm reminded that I'll have to move that...
Pretty pup Scampie :)
Welcome aboard Shawn T. :handshake:
Morning everyone :coffee: Have 2 clocks to change, Chazsbetterhalf got the microwave and coffee pot, but can't get the wall click down, and...
I too have a trickle charger on ours, and have run it once or twice a year. Ran it in spring, but this thread has put a bit of runtime on my...
Congrats to the kids Gasifier :yes:
We have a champion 7500W generator, fortunately haven't needed it. Had an electrician put in a service box and run outlets vs tying into the...