Is that jrider southern operation? :whistle: :yes:
X2 ^^^ :handshake: :salute::usa:
Welcome aboard HuskyMatt :handshake: Nice that leoht is spreading the word. :yes:
Welcome aboard Patrick MO :handshake: Nice insert. Make sure your wood is properly dried. :yes:
Liking that wood :cool: Table or bartop definitely.
Congrats Grizzly Adam :yes: Hope the move continues smoothly. :)
Happy B'day to NortheastAl and T.Jeff Veal :handshake:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
36" bar or larger of course.
Here I call that Tuesday, if it's raining. :rofl: :lol:
Congrats MikeInMa :thumbs: Definitely remember to sign it.
`N if ya break it, not a good deal. :whistle:
That's a clean chimney. :yes: Santa'd be proud. :)
Can't imagine it'll be an issue. You know we'll need pics. :thumbs: :ithappened: Congrats :cheers:
Evening Jeff. :handshake: Hope all's well down in GA. :)
:bug::bug::bug: :faint: Dats just crazy talk. :loco: :crazy: :rofl: :lol:
Ours is looking fine so far, installed in Jan 2018. Wonder if there's any preventive measures that can be taken.
Some large wood there. :yes:
A coworker has one and likes it, not sure if they use it frequently or not. I did purchase a convection oven, as it's great in the summer when I...
Thanks for posting this thread Canadian border VT as well as the follow up. :yes: Lots of good advice and information shared here. I have to...