Unlike the Lyme disease and poison ivy. :doh: Glad ya got the dead ash down. :yes:
I wish I knew an easy way to explain it via text... Imagine the hard drive as a pie. You cut the pie into 4 pieces (partitions) You install the...
Not familiar with hackberry
Did you use M$ backup/restore? Or just copy important files over? I've not been in support for years, so may not be the best adviser. One thing...
No reason to hold off on RAM install, virus or not. Seems like the comp wants to utilize swap space on HD (disk C: ) Although RAM utilization...
You could name it.. "Wood you survive?" :whistle:;)
Interesting idea. :popcorn: :cheers:
Glad you got the saw back Midwinter :saw:
Congrats clemsonfor :thumbs: Glad he kept it all these years for ya. :yes:
Happy B'day Rope :cheers:
X2 ^^^ I like BW for woodworking, and Ash for my stove. But you burn what you've got available. :fire: Our lot is primarily Maple/ash, with...
Nice pup Loon :)
Little chilly around here for T-shirt only :shiver: But good on ya for gettin it done. :yes:
Nope. Been waiting for nice temps as well. Only problem is I split nearly everything I had cut this past weekend. Was a great weekend for...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Weather guessers called for 6-8 inches here last night, so I hooked up the plow after work, got out of bed early, look outside.. Maybe 3 inches....
:doh: Didn't get the memo. :confused: I even have a stack ready to go. :fire:
I'd say you've found the right place Buzz Benton Welcome aboard :cheers:
Looking good J. Dirt :yes:
Looking good.