Hope metalcuttr doesn't change your award to a "Worst Pun's" award. :doh: :rofl: :lol:
Backwoods Savage may have missed the question. You may know this already, but if you use the @ symbol before a username it sends an alert to that...
I have no white oak :( Wonders how much I can get for some shag hickory. :sherlock: :sir:
What a bargain at $2,820 per cord. :makeitrain":makeitrain":makeitrain" :faint:
Remember both those things. Also remember mom was extremely happy to get our first artificial tree. :banana: No more cleaning up the dropped...
Oh, as an aside, I also found that yellowjackets also like the berries. :mad::mad::mad: [ATTACH] Killed that group as well as two large...
I'm confident in that, as well as to the fact they will assist us if/when ours develops a crack. I felt it was only right to advise Pants on fire...
Welcome aboard Kubota :handshake:
N/S = Front to back of firebox E/W = Side to side of firebox
Welcome aboard Pants on fire :handshake: We went for the IS and it heats our house great. I agree with the others, if you're between one and...
I'm sure we burnt a lot of less than dry ash in the past, but didn't have a thermometer on the stove.
We have 4 of them that the deer like late winter. When looking them up, the berries themselves are safe to eat, but the seed inside is quite...
They make fuel oil seem like a bargain. :loco: :crazy: :rofl: :lol:
If you do go the tannerite route, keep in mind what gun you'll be using. Some tannerite is made for smaller calibers, other is for high velocity...
Got the search button ready to go. :nerd:
Nice load of ash farmer steve :yes: Cheepbeer you musta had fun steering that load. :eek:
Morning everyone :coffee: Been missing the site for a bit now. Jeff, glad to hear mama is doing better. Chazsbetterhalf and I wish you, miz...
X2 :yes:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Fockers :rofl: :lol: As you may have noticed, I went ahead and edited my post, and deleted the question post. All's good. :yes: