A Happy Thanksgiving to the FHC family. :) Hope everyone has a great and safe day. :beerbbq:
Hopefully things popped back into proper alignment. :yes:
Hope your back gets better quickly wildwest :)
Nice hoarding mrfancyplants :yes:
Gotta say, that buck just seems to pose for the camera. Some great shots of a great buck. :yes: They don't do that when I'm looking down the...
Welcome aboard Steve Billak :cheers:
The right equipment makes all the difference eh? :thumbs:
Wow, I've been off too long. :picard: Welcome.. Meche_03 Russellmania Rampilot1 Woody0331 Hope I didn't miss anyone. :cheers: Y'all won't be...
[ATTACH]
Side note.. Not sure of the validity, but I remember reading once that growing hemp was compulsory back in colonial times. I'm not sure of the...
Likely Hemp
BTW.. I love that. Will have to find a way to print it out for work purposes. :whistle:
Oh heaven's no.. That'll be $1,975 with discounts. :thumbs: Edit.. Please enter your zip code for shipping costs.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Remember Brandon Scott Never ask a question if ya don't wanna know the answer. :whistle: Edit.. Or if ya...
I'd bring the beer, but I'm not in Kansas. :doh: :cheers:
:rofl: :lol: :saw:
Bonfire, beer, enjoyable evening. :campfire::cheers::thumbs:
Welcome aboard sirbuildalot :cheers:
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
I've heard of grilling on plank boards, never tried it myself. SKEETER McCLUSKEY you ever use grilling planks?