Remind them that there's always the great outdoors, fresh air, cool temps. :thumbs: They'll be back in soon. :rofl: :lol:
Elm?
Welcome aboard Micah Anderson :cheers: And Happy Thanksgiving to you. :)
Watch out for flying monkeys :jaw: [MEDIA]
Nice shop :binoculars: :thumbs:
Welcome aboard Husky Man (Doug) :cheers: Hope you're having a fine Thanksgiving
Just remember, he's gotta deal with Mama Bear. :heidi:
While I find the "cybertruck" hideous, I would like to be able to afford an EV for daily work commute. I travel 7 miles to work, well within the...
And the rabbit hole goes deeper. :makeitrain":makeitrain" :rofl: :lol: See what your in for bushpilot :D
Just tell her ya gotta work off those calories. :D Happy Thanksgiving
1st & 2nd pic look like it might be Black Walnut. That's my official Thanksgiving guess. :rofl: :lol:
Much respect to you guys. :yes: :handshake:
:rofl: :lol: There's always :cheers: But not everyone imbibes. :whistle:
I like this approach. ^^^^^ Keep the explosive forces where you need them, not bouncing off of bark. Remember, I'm not the only thing in nature...
Are you detonating the leaner or the supporting tree? I thought you were after the leaner, but it seemed like the support tree was targeted....
These posts are both correct. If you don't think you'd use a BH very often, then your money is definitely better spent in upgrading sizewise. I...
Truth!!
X2 ^^^^
We purchased an extremely lightly used BX25D last year. I like it a lot, it is on the small side and lacks some power compared to larger models...
Happy Thanksgiving hoarders. Had to make a store run, and saw this lonely piece sitting beside the road. It's now mingling with new friends....