:eek: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I haven't either. But I must confess.. :emb: I did put in a purchase for an Amazon Fire Stick 4K UHD today. $25 today vs $50 last week. :)
Oh, and if you're against solar farms, then you should not even think about placing solar panels on your roof, or you may be the one contributing...
My only issue is that they treat solar farms and concentrated solar as if they are the same. I'd liken the two as being in an accident with a...
I agree that we do all have differing opinions. Furthermore, I do not like public/private ventures. They are publically funded, with any...
There is absolutely nothing stopping any of us from installing solar panels.. There's even been gov't tax rebates, so corrupt Gov't doesn't apply...
Nope.. We're in Ghostbusters territory. :)
:bug: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Dare I say it?? :whistle: A "No Chit" spreader. :rofl: :lol:
While not trying to create an argument, and this is a family friendly site, so I'll use one word.. Hogwash!! Being creative is great for...
With the title, I thought you might be the power-shopper in question. That would've been a bit weird. :loco: :crazy: :rofl: :lol:
Much congratulations jrider :salute::tip: A hard fought victory for you. :saw::stack::stack::stack::stacker: :saw::saw:...
X2 ^^^^
[IMG] See one around here like that. :picard::loco: :crazy: Makes ya wish you were a tire manufacturer :makeitrain":makeitrain"
Yep, I'd be like.. "Are you sure?" .. "Sure thing sir, please sign this waiver." :picard:
While agree that a micro nuclear powerplant has several advantages over petroleum based fuels, it'll never go anywhere. Someone would inevitably...
Is the stove located in the basement? Just remember that it's easier to move cold air than hot air.
:doh:
Cute lil bigger. :)
Never too late to remedy a mistake.. Just more costly. :doh: