I made some smoking chunks, out of oak today, from one of the storm damage trees. Exercised another XS saw in the process. [ATTACH]
Of course, I will try to get that mac running before sending it to Craigslist. The poo lan is trash can bound. Lol Errbody around here thinks I...
Bummer bud.
This has landed on ma bench. I thought Poolansqvarna saws kept spotless air filters and air boxes? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
A buddy gave me these yesterday. Dropped them off when I was gone. I need to find out why he's mad at me... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Lol.
No we are not. I think the auto makers are starting to see large sales declines from it too. Double digits fir some.
The "cheap" Husqvarna equivalent is around $2000. Lol
Go to a stihl dealer with your serial number. They should be able to find what you need from that. Or take the unit with you for them to read the...
100% on the fluid. I use a Milwaukee heat gun to fire mine up.
I gave up on the search function here. Almost never works.
But better looking.
I use charcoal for steaks, burgers, dogs, brats ect. I put wood with it for smoking for certain other meats like ribs, fish. I use a pellet...
I never had a slide not slippery enough on its own.
A rotisserie
I believe they are 45cc. The 250 and 251.
My buddy has both. The 250 is faster cutting and lighter. The 251 has better antivibe.