There is a model rocket club about a mile from us. My buddy was a member there. They need FAA permission before launching some of their rockets....
That would have been a bad day.
I've played with model rockets a little. 600 ft is about the highest mine went based on the manufacturers specs.
That's not cheap. Lol
[ATTACH]
I didn't know it was a thing until recently. Even planes and helicopters are supposed to be registered. https://www.faa.gov/uas/recreational_flyers
Definitely. I only plan on flying on my property. I guess they come with trackers that the faa can use to see where they are and if you...
Supposedly everyone needs to register wether flying for fun or commercially. More hoops for flying them commercially though.
I'm planning on getting into is as rc cars are loosing their appeal a tad. Is the registration ect, with the FAA, a big deal?
That guy is hilarious dude. :rofl: :lol:
https://youtube.com/shorts/FmtUJJNWtkQ?si=pSgR5JWVCn2aDov4
Unfortunately, the perp survived.
I want one just fir camp fire and smoking wood. I may have to look into that unit more.
Thanks bud. Looks like I'm striking up a deal with a qood burning neighbor that buys all their wood to heat with. We will be working out the...
Have you been to any dealer?
Hard to tell from the pictures but the two piles are getting pretty large. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I made some smoking wood, for my own use, from some...
Some views in from the edges... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] A few stumps before cutting them shorter. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This one is scary. We...
This was all drug out or cut up yesterday and today plus 7 cherry that we separated for potential smoking wood sales. I'll get pics of that cherry...
The most congested area, that had the 7 trees all piled together, is opened up finally. Trails have been blown off and all sticks removed....
Update. Making progress. More drug out to a couple of the staging areas. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]