Oh, he's over 50. He's been ported a few times by now...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/znPcjbmLiF9T8r7R9 Can't help myself. Ordering a carb kit. Hopefully some Mac collectors find me on the Craigslist when...
I started running it because it was the best line from all of project farms testing two years in a row.
And you keep welding so you don't mess up the bead...
Update on the Stihl FS57 trimmer. Although the site says .080 line, mine did indeed come with the .065 I originally thought it had. I ran out...
They will visit suet year round if they have a tail brace to steady themselves. [ATTACH]
I had gas boil in a saw today and we only hit 90. Lol. It started acting funny so I went to check the tank and it came boiling out. Its a vintage...
Lol.
No, the C6, turbo 400 ect. The overdrive can handle huge power. Lol
Funny poo lan offers a professional grade bar oil but nothing close to a professional grade saw. Lol
From what I've read, they can take huge power too.
Tall gearing in the autos plus no lockup converter definitely didn't help with performance or mpg. TCI makes low ratio gear sets that lower 1-2 by...
I also believe the C6 was used in the diesels until 89 or 90. My buddies 88 was a C6.
I'll take a P pump Cummins 4bt or 6bt all day over any other. Preferably stuffed in a 70's ford or 68-72 chevy. I lean heavily towards the SHTF...
I dated a girl who's parents had an 87 f250, 7.3 with 4 speed / creeper gear. I don't know if was the T-19 or not but it definitely didn't have...
I think Stayner goes there too.
Barcroftb You probably take the arborist / logger discount they offer you too you cheap bastage. :bug::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
You are. :rofl: :lol:
2 ga is a really thick deck.
I believe they call them rice / cane tires.