Unfortunately, no. Lol
This was briefly on my bench today. Out with the red beard filter that gets squashed by the hood... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] and in with the...
Finally received the new smart charcoal grill today. It came in two large boxes totaling 192 pounds. Tomorrow I'll season it. It came with...
You been running 50:1 mix?
[MEDIA] I'm going to try this.
I don't know about the pullers you referred to but the diesel tractors produce a lot of smoke under full power. Some upwards of 4000 hp.
Yep. That GALOT tractor in the one vid is a superstock unlimited. They convert the diesel engines to burn alcohol.
We just got back. Next year it is running 14-16th. Theres a nice enough KOA campground 18 miles away near Perrysburg.
You need to make a trip to bowling green ohio in August for the national championship pulls. We have reserved seats in the covered grandstands. 13...
I use a shop vac and an extension cord if they are anywhere nearby the yard. I wait till night, set the hose tip right by the hole with something...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Z18JBu97FciYyemw5 https://photos.app.goo.gl/38q4np46BrrmUAt2A Short videos...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/H5Kp7idhXWb4WsTz9 Next week I'll bar it up and the nephew will give it a go.
I will miss all of y'all as well. Well, except maybe that one guy...
I wont be attending this year. Hopefully next year.
Nope...not interested.
Once I get the rest of the wood out, I'll use the blower to clear the trail debris and get a final pic or two. The majority of the wood in these...
Another update. I still have to noodle and pick up some of whats in the pictures. The before pics from different angles. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Makes sense.
It was my understanding that the fuel tank is smaller than comparable cc saws, due to the fuel injection system taking up space, which gives the...
OrangeTractorTalks » The “other” Orange Tractor. Kioti. This tells the story.