Lol yeah, now he's all excited
I can think of one thing.....but I can' have that every day, so bacon. Though, when I buy real bacon I get scolded for it.....so yay turkey...
This. Easier to have a smaller fire in a bigger stove than to try and pull on a stove thats too small trying to make it bigger.
I baked mine in the oven lol Confused the crap out of my step daughter when I took it out saying dinner was ready.
16F and two large red maple chunks are burning on a pile of locust coals
woke up at 2:15, kicked the stove in the azz a bit more while I was up....and then couldnt get back to sleep :headbang:Getting tired again now,...
Take some pictures for me lol
Nice uniform color across the whole cat.
I pulled it out and cleaned it today. Almost no ash in the fins at all. I sprayed it and then a rinse. It's back in the stove now. I just...
Currently 21F on its way down to 13F. Just cleaned the catalyst, and now the stove is just burning down some coals before it gets stuffed full of...
I dunno.....what's in the flask?
Are you spraying it in the stove, or removing it?
Thanks for the suggestions Dennis! Figures that I notice a problem once the weather finally turns cold. I'll have to let it go cold this weekend.
When I first moved in with my wife in her apartment I pulled the biggest nastiest hair clog out of the bathroom sink drain. It looked like someone...
I can open my door about a half inch with the cat still engaged. I open the air all the way and crack the door to burn the coals down. Brings the...
I'm still learning my Absolute Steel, and just switched over to burning more locust as it is getting colder out. Tonight once the stove got up to...
5 years ago I was driving home from a weekend at the inlaws house in the mountains in NH. Weather was supposed to suck that afternoon, and I...
You're gonna love that X27! It will help out on scores too. So light and easy. Wait until you try it on some wet frozen oak!
Power has been out for about an hour. Hopefully they get it fixed soon, it's damm cold out, and I need to poop. I don't wanna go drag out the...
Look for craigslist scores. Trees that you can buck on site and bring it home. I had three scores last winter that were downed trees....