Really enjoying that X27 aren't you?
That video is why I threw away all my old lights and went with LED. I spent several hundred dollars on lights this year for piece of mind.
27F, supposedly on its way down to 12F tonight. Have a load of maple and white oak in the stove. Midwinter half of the oak i brought home from...
Love those square body Chevy's! I haven' been in one in years, but I can still distinctly remember the sound the doors make when they close. No...
I think I'm going to have to stop into the grocery store today and pick up some fixins for a BLT. The bakery in the store makes the best super...
That Brady guy isn't half bad for an old man.
I'm honestly not sure. Last year was my first winter here, and it was pretty dry, but I didn't have a way f measuring it. I kept the house cooler...
I have a large stock pit on the stove, and a 3.5gal humidifier running on low. Keeps the house around 35% humidity
Red maple has had me emptying my ash pan once every 5-7 days
The problem is that once they dislodge whatever bound it, the tension release causes the auger to move slightly, right where their hand is
[IMG]
I'm sure. It never ceases to amaze me how many stories you hear every year of someone cutting off.fingers or hands in snow blowers. Come on...
Just reach in and pull it out!
Unfortunately, it' not as common as it's name implies.
Not when you hate your neighbors and the structure alone is insured for what you paid for the house.
I just came home from picking up my step daughter. 77 degrees on the first floor. Time to throttle back and crack the door
Up to 23F now. I'm "working" from home because my wife is sick. Been burning the last maple uglies on the porch before tomorrow's reloading. Been...
When my dad was a little boy he woke up to a house fully involved, and woke the rest of the family to escape.
There should be a stupidity surcharge.
Every time I read one of these threads I think of what my insurance values are, I'm tempted to put the pets in the car and clean out the...