A wife
I stack when loading the Bronco, because it will only hold like 8 rounds otherwise. When I get home I toss it in a pile, then split and into...
I came hone to my apartment one day to one of those steel braided hoses ruptured under my sink. Had to have been an inch of water throughout. Got...
My grandfather lived in a memory ward in TX before he passed. It was sort of hotel like for sure. I was told that she is doing much better today...
Grandmother has dimensia and it suddenly went off the rails bad. They suspect that something like an infection is causing it.
Evening everyone. Long azz day, brought the wife to see her dr in Boston, then to visit her grandmother who happened to be admitted in the same...
32 and raining here. High of 46 tomorrow. Oak and Maple in the stove for the night.
Neither of them is the answer to the trunk question. Dog and I to tolerate each other at best.
I bought one, completely forgot about it though. Try and get to it today.
Wow, considerably colder than it is here. Its 16F here, but 11F once you get away from my pond. And 12oz isn't a large coffee! This is America!...
If I feel like this now, I'm not sure I still wanna be around in 25 more years! lol
Exactly! Especially when your wife will leave the damm tree on and go to bed. Used to puss me off to no end. Now I unplug the tree before I go to...
First name hot?
I'm 42, and already have back and neck issues. I'm a salesman, so I spend all my days sitting in my home office, driving to customers, or taking...
Try those cookies with mini peanut butter cups in place of the kisses. Love em that way! And how the hell do you get any work done in your shop...
I grew up in the suburbs with oil or gas heating. Never heated with wood before last year when I bought a house with two stoves. But I still knew...
Taking the exercise out is the biggest reason that I won' buy a pickeroon, or put a tire around multiple rounds when splitting....or buying a...
14F this morning. I have a few pine splits blazing to bring the house back up to temp
That's a huge benefit to older trucks! I've brought my Bronco into places, or plowed driveways with way overgrown bushes that would have made me...
I'm pretty sure the head is the same on both of them.