High of 16-18F Wed-Fri next week.
Don't over do it Dennis! Take it slow so you don' set yourself back. I know you hate to ask for help, but remember all the favors you have done...
Just warmed myself up a bit moving some maple, oak, and locust onto the porch ahead of the storm.
I have about a dozen pair of the cheap leather palm cotton backside gloves. I used to wear them when I drove wreckers. I could sometimes go...
Light snow all day so far. Might leave the company car parked and take the Bronco when I go to my office to take them to lunch.
Really? We got the ankle monitor like she was on house arrest.
Any idea how much freezing rain? Might be best to leave the snow in place until after the ice event.
When it was finally time for us to leave, the doctor was nowhere to be found to sign us out. My wife almost lost it on them when they tried to...
Congrats on getting out of the hospital room early! Those walls really started to close in on the second day. Enjoy a nice quiet long weekend...
Winter has actually been here for a bit. There's very little left, but the first snowfall from a few weeks ago is still on the ground. That almost...
I'll do it today at some point depending g on the weather. Worst case I can go to Hannaford right down the road. It' a little more than market...
Grocery shopping.....if it' gonna be a mess, I'll wait until later and take the plow truck. No thanks on the holiday madness! I should have done...
Glad my day will be ending with taking my shop guys to lunch in Nashua. Get home before the chitshow really gets rolling.
I fell asleep putting my daughter to bed somewhere around 7pm. Nobody bothered to wake me when they came home. Woke up at 11 to a cold house since...
Bring it. I'm gonna be home all day.
Looks like the forecast changed here. It was supposed to be in the 40's this weekend. Now its.gonna start getting cold instead. I really should...
I'm pretty sure that the patern changer switches it from the way a Cat operates to how an import operates. No idea if it will be similar to a backhoe.
My mom....and her mother actually, were both born on the 24th. As busy as that day always is, I often almost forget to call her, nevermind see her.
32F supposed to get down to 19F tonight. Been back to shoulder maple the past few days. Need to restock on some other goodies.
Beautiful little girl Warner! Congrats