Give woodstock a call, they should have them both in stock. I need to pick up a cat probe, going by color when you need to lift the lid with a pot...
I used to be able to pretty much negate all but the most severe colds with Sudafed. But somewhere in the last handful of years the pseudoephedrine...
I didn't realize that you could change the scent of the newer diesel exhaust! I too can almost never get away with going to the pump without...
Lol that's what I was wondering
I need to have a talk with my wife about a wood shed this spring. I want to build a two bay 10 cord shed. Only place that I can put it and be...
Do you use synthetic oil? I was amazed at how much less grumpy my 7.3 was with it on cold starts. I used to have to park where I couldn't plug in,...
Maybe 1/8-1/4" could have been a lot worse. Suposed to hut the high 30s today, hopefully it will help shed the ice
I'm shocked that I still have power. While reading bedtime story to my daughter there were a few slight surge type flickers, but that's it so far....
I got home a half hour ago. As I was walking in the house a pine next door lost the top third of it, then within seconds two trees on the opposite...
I live in a small town too. However, I went to Salem to Market basket, total cluster F. Both in the store, and on the roads. Would have been...
Roads are clear.....but FULL of morns!
Small steps, help with loading the wood next time. Slow and steady so you don't set your recovery back!
Supposed to warm up a bit later today. Maple in the stove and it' 25F and sleeting
Due to the layout of my house, the only real spot I can put a tree where we would see it regularly is on the 3 season porch. Last year the...
My wife is a Jennifer from the 70s craze. She wanted nothing to do with a popular name, came up with some crazy chit to.suggest that I vetoed...
Lots of people there's gene pool needs to be chlorinated
Early 99 judging by the fender engine emblem. Little lower on power than the 1999.5 model, but still a damm fine engine. I don't think I've ever...
24F out, snow and a little freezing rain coming down. Just spent an hour outside in the tub with my wife. Came back in to 72F and a stove full of...
Looks pretty damm inviting! Last time I was in the desert was this past June. It was 110....you know, about as warm as Backwoods Savage's stove...
I was just on the phone with one of the sales managers from a dealership that I sell to, discussing discounts for the coming year. While I'm on...