I bought the one in the Amazon link a ew posts up. It works well, but it's loud on anything but the lowest fan setting. The humidity sensor isn't...
Nah, after dinner the wife and I talked for a little while. She went upstairs never to be seen again, and I attempted to watch something on TV but...
But which flavor of bourbon? It's like a firewood score....it didn't happen without pics!
Strong drink #2 because ya know, back pain....and mama isnt awake to tell me no
So jealous of your view. In the winter I have a nice view of the pond across the street.....but in the summer I can barely see the houses on the...
Bird is in the oven, most of the family is napping....and I have a strong drink in my hand hoping it will knock down the back pain from shoveling....
A smaller bank account....oh and an aching back from shoveling. Wife and I have put a moritorium on gifts. Times are still a bit tight with a...
Snow has stopped. Sun is out and it's time to escape the house and plow and shovel. Looks like about 6"
[ATTACH] So tired, almost time for a long winters nap
It's snowing pretty heavy down here too! There was pretty low visibility for a bit. Thankfully the only time I will climb into a vehicle today is...
Great work! And congrats on getting it done, looks great.
When I was out with my wife picking up a gift card at Dunking Donuts yesterday I lobbied that we should do some shopping at the gun shop across...
Nah, post was typed sitting in the inlaws driveway. Didn' get to bed until after 1am, then up at 6:30. Little one is still sleeping, I hope she...
Evening folks! Got the little one into the car and took her for a short rode.so she would fall asleep while my wife helped clean up. Now we need...
Ugh, I'm ready to fall over now I'm so tired.....but leaving soon for the inlaws. Gonna be a loooong night waiting for San a when we get home...
I prefer to wind down on a nice summer evening with a cigar and some bourbon.
I did! The last of my meager oak supply is on the porch, along with some locust. This will be my first real test heating with wood.
And with that statement made.......the 3yo just woke up lol
Dead quiet this morning with a light breeze tickling the wind chimes. Time to enjoy it while it lasts.....gonna be 36 hours of chaos.
Yeah, I hate the smell of newer diesel exhaust. I'm kicking around the idea of buying a 6.0 for my next truck. Nobody wants them, so they are...