Still over half a turkey left. I' thinking another thanksgiving sandwich for lunch, and a pot pie for dinner.
[ATTACH]
-3F 69F inside just threw two pine splits on the mountain of coals. Let those chooch away for a few hours and get this house up a few degrees.
Worked like a charm, thanks for the tip!
8F on its way down to -2F by morning. Stove is packed full of white oak and coming up to temp. Be warm everyone!
I was quite aggrieved that I didn't get socks this year!
It was rough this morning for sure. 9 degrees out. Almost made me wish I wore a jacket when I left for work.
Cool thanks
What is that stuff?
What you're describing makes perfect sense. I'll give it a try tonight and see how it goes.
Thans for the tip Scotty! I' in my first year burning full time, and I've been struggling to get the harder woods to light off since switching to...
Just got home and the stove is simmering away, it's a "mild" 18F with no wind and good sun. I might be able to make to the bedtime reload with...
Sweet, they changed the forcast for tomorrow! Gonna be a high of 9F.....much better than the 8F it showed this morning. It's currently 13F back...
Mornin! Currently sitting at 8F according to my phone. The thermometer needs new batteries and won't work when it' this cold. I have new lithium...
14F real feel 7F currently 72F inside with a few pine splits and a bunch of small maple branches keeping the stove going before the overnight...
Try googling photobucket fix and whatever you need it to work on
There is an add on that you can get that will make them visible again. I have it for Firefox
Weird, there is a link in your post on the first page when viewed on my phone. This is what I bought....
13F and we're coming back up to temp with black locust. Nice.and comfy in the house still with just the coal bed this morning.