Lol no tub tonight. Wife is out with the girls. My hair was pretty frozen the other night though!
It must not have been fun walking to school uphill both ways in that weather!
I've had to resort to white oak and locust for the past few days. It's been rough, but we're getting by. Lol I need a kicker stove for the...
Live Free Or Die!
It was 2F when I finally left the house this morning. Any colder I might have worn a long sleeve shirt instead of a polo. Jacket stays in the car...
In these cold snaps he would often see -20 or lower at his house on the mountain
I just came home after a trip to visit a customer. As I pull up to the house I see smoke coming out of he chimney. Apparently, in my rush to get...
Take off you hoser
My dad used to live on the top of a mountain in Jackson NH. The winters got to be too much to bear on his body. He gave up and moved to FL this...
It only got down to -1 here, better that the -4 predicted I guess? Supposed to get up to 18F today.....thinking of calling in sick and hitting the...
twenties and above just cracking the door works fine, but when it's single digits or below zero, two large pine splits on the raked coals and...
6F just burned down the coals with a pine split. Now the house is a little too warm. I just shut the air down completely and I'll let er rip again...
My pine is like that. I have it in extra large splits. I throw two of em on a large bed of coals then leave the air wide open and the door cracked...
I need to get my azz outside and drag in some bigger locust splits for the overnights
[ATTACH]
Love it up there! We usually try to pick the out of the way spots on the Swift River. This was right around the time that you were up there I...
Looks like a big turd to me
I never said anything about snow! Only way in walk outside in the snow/ice is when I'm heading into or out of the hot tub, and that' just a few steps.
Coat? I was just out grabbing wood barefoot in my m pajamas
[ATTACH] Since Scotty Overkill loves the White Mountains so much, here's a pic just before sunset of Moat Mountain in North Conway. Taken from the...