[IMG]
34, only going down to 25 tonight. I grabbed a load of black locust to load up the stove and make sure the wood is ready for the colder nights we...
you and me both!
Sounds like my inner bachelors dream!
pretty soon its going to be 90 degrees warmer in your house than it is outside
Light snow here and 29F. Gonna warm up and rain later
my paternal grandfathers family was run out of Ireland for being horse thieves. They eventually settled in Nova Scotia, Im told some of the family...
gonna go pick up my sample tomorrow if time permits. Then I just need to wait until it gets cold enough to give them a good testing.
I'm going to watch the snow melt outside
I'm pretty sure I completely destroyed the grass along the road in front of my house where I stack my snow. LOTS of dirt in the piles. Best...
That's three seasoned! Should come at a premium
I used to always push way back at customers houses. With their ok, I'd push way onto the grass. Saved my azz in 2015 when we got 110" in about 3...
Mornin ladies! Coffee has been consumed, stove is coming up to temp, and Charlotte is about to get her first ride in the plow truck while I clean...
There's a window in my bedroom that's been cracked open for a month....in the winter. That's kinda odd