I have to break out my trail camer!. The last 2 times I put out a block of suet, it was gone the next day. Nice need to understand how and who.
Given enough notice and people's schedules, there's New Englanders that would help Sarge out.
He drives by..... he scores!!
This ^^^ I'd drive up for a overnighter, sleeping comfortably in my van. Get the trees down, and we'll cut them up!
Best of luck with it!
That's the beauty of the 3yr plan. I'm easily 3 yrs ahead now, 80% red oak. 15% is ash, BL and black birch. 5% red maple Is it bragging to...
I have 4 EAB killed ash trees here. They continue to leaf out on lower branches. I'll need to have a tree service drop them for me. Expensive...
Yeah... something like that. :yes: For now, I'm on a heat mitigation project. Mrs MikeInMa is baking a strawberry rhubarb pie for her brother...
I have some Italian sausages on the grill. Cooking now before thunder storms arrive this afternoon. I'll slice the sausages and reheat them in...
1962? I was 6. Enjoy the memories, Dennis!!
Can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs. Around here, needing to use a crane - ~$1,000/tree
Nice place. Ever launch at Harwichport, or not worth the extra travel? Saquatucket Harbor Ramp #684 - Salty Cape
A couple of flowers have opened. Musk Mallow [ATTACH] Cone flower[ATTACH]
Yeah. The site burps, now and then.
Good morning, members. Hot and muggy today. 73⁰/85⁰ dewpt 70⁰ and rising. Thunderstorms later this afternoon. An AC and ceiling fan kind...
Nice catch! Cod?
Nice shed!! [ATTACH] :salute:
As planned, the remaining oak was moved this morning. Nothing left except chips and noodles. [ATTACH] We measured and the length of the...
^^ this!! :yes:
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 59⁰/78⁰ low humidity. Mostly cloudy. Had an enjoyable time at my SIL's cookout yesterday. I'll go...