Wow! I think I started a free for all!o_O Sorry gang!
If ya was to css dat pine down here in Kentuck, folks would be a tellin ya yous gonna burn you housedown ifin ya burns it! :rofl: :lol:
I'm with you, I use an X27 as well. No dang machines for me! Only the top 2roes bark up.:whistle::zip:
Dude, if those are photoshopped, they're better than the C.I.A. could do!
That's a nice looking saw! How did he get those pictures?
What ya gonna make?
More gooder den money in da bank! Yous one lucky dog!:D
Been there got that T-shirt! I used to cut my wood at 26" for a fireplace, then I installed an insert. I was 3 years ahead for a fireplace which...
P.S. It also makes beautiful flooring and other woodie projects.
That's the ornamental honey locust, landscaper stock. Good wood, takes about 3 years to reach its potential.:BrianK:
How do i get to that site?
Oh, I'm in big trouble!! I just showed your really cool post to my wife, now she's making a list of people she wants me to make snowmen...
A large Stihl dealer in southern Indiana told me the 461 is no longer available; does that mean something new and exciting is about to take its...
I ain't gotts no woodshed but my stacks gotts ash, an getting more and more o dat ever day, white oak, 4 cord red oak. An den ders some honey...
Ash is all I cut now. Once they're all cut they will be in my stacks for years. I don't think I'll live long enough to cut and burn all the ash I...
What kind of wood? Inquiring minds want to know.:confused:
If you have too much I'll take care of it for you. It would look more gooder in my stacks!:p
'Bout 1/4 cord, maybe slightly less. Fo sho cudda done wit less. It be 'bout 55 out and bout 78 inside wif a couple winders open, ain't nuttin...
[That'sE="Woodrat1276, post: 402297, member: 2242"]Like a idiot I wasn't wearing chaps and got my knee. 28 stitches [ATTACH] That's...
Accident with a saw? What happened?!?