Hmmmmm..... Me gotts me a 661 and me gotts a 362 c bof less den a year old. Dem 2 mite likes sumpin' like dat fur Christmas. How much coin dem...
Man, I'm Jonesin' I ain't cut nuthin' since before Thanksgivin'. Dey in-laws was in town an when dey lef dey lef nuthin' but rain. Too muddy get...
Me an da vacume we'd gooood friends!
For me it's my shoes. Gotta remember to take the low cut, steel toed shoes off outside! they'rr always full of chips.
:faint:That's great! Let the games begin!:saw::axe:
Anyone know where u can get roxul or rockwool in the greater Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati area? Don't want to order a pallet if it for almost $500!
I'm burning some soft maple now not because it's cold because it's late November and I should be burning! It's about 60 out and I've got a window...
Only cut one large mockernut on my place and that was 3 years ago. Plan to burn it this winter, if it ever gets cold enough. So far just burning...
Okay, based in your responses its a case of crainial-rectal inversion, a.k.a operator error. Later this weekiI'll get the saw up to normal...
Up, no choke at all...
My newer 362 has a couple of quirks. First on a cold first start I get quite a puff of blue smoke. Run it up a couple times and the smoke is gone....
That big piece on the left in the lower picture is gonna be fun to split!:eek:
The dude puts some money in his trucks. Baddest sounding diesel trucks ever. They sound like they should be racing rather than pumping crap.
Ain't nothing gooder den playing all day wit to new toys!:rofl: :lol: Enjoy that new machine!
Never be afraid to ask too much or offer too little.:BrianK:
Most of these folks have more tallent in their little finger than I have in all of me!:tears:
Buy a few and sell as used for $1700!
If I remember correctly, they offered just about the same deal last year. If you fish back, you may find a couple of posts about it from last...
The guy that owns it is a piece of work! Great guy who runs a straight up business.
Well at least when it comes to cutting, splitting or stacking firewood anyway. I did make some killer cranberry relish and cranberry, bourbon...