Wood Porn!! :drool::drool: You gonna be one busy beaver!
Sir, I truly appreciate your artistic endeavor! :D All kidding aside that's some nice work. :dex: Hope the weather holds out. I'm headed to...
Hold on here! You claim to suffer from the problem of hording firewood? You can't use those words together. That's like saying " military...
Hmmmm...let's see....Der's the Stihl 16" 3/8 .50, full chisel on da 362c, den der's da Still 20" 3/8 50 full chisel on da 461, den der's da 25"...
Great job on both ends. Tis the season and Santa is watching you and he's quite pleased. I'm sure it will come back to you.:thumbs:
Wow, how sweet is that! Beautiful score! Get it all!:dex:
24 hours without a fire and it looks like at least another 48 hours without a fire. 8:25 am and its 65 degrees on December 12th here in northern...
Buyer beware! You did your part and told him it was a non- running saw. It's his saw and his problem. I wouldn't loose sleep over it and I...
I wear chaps, helmet with face shield and ear muffs and, because I've already lost most of me hearing and can't afford to loose any more, ear...
Well Dave, it is Alaska...:whistle:
Hackberry's good wood but its gotta be split and stacked off the ground pretty quickly because it's prone to rot if its left on the ground.
Nice lookin' red oak:binoculars:
:dex::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I always have used them. I convinced my neighbor to invest in a pair last year. We were cutting together last month when he ask me if he could...
Nice work! If I knew 40 years ago how much I enjoyed tree work, I would have a way different life today.
I've got about 12 cord, 5 cord is red oak, all split by hand. I use an X27 for most of it and a 10 pound sledgeand 4 pound wedges for the nasty...
Sugar maple does grow around us, but just not on the 115 on which I cut. Maybe some day I'll get to try some.:confused:
Remember: [ATTACH] Or it's just another stooge story!
Welcome to the land of the Woodenheads! Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Where are you in Northern Kentucky? I'm out near Rabbit Hash in...
Dats a way cool toy! I ain't never seed one up close and personal like. Bet dey'd be a blast to run!