My thanks to Paul Bunion for the FHC mug and the Field Guide to Trees of North America. The perfect gift that keeps on giving in so many ways. It...
I'm happy for you. Ash is great wood, it seasons quickly, its generally easy to split and has good burn times. I just can't get excited about it...
Nutin but beauty in dem pictures! Don't get no mo gooder den dat!
Let's see what your secret Santa brought you.
Merry Christmas to all and Peace on Earth....
Never cut or burnt any, hear its good stuff. Grows here, just not where I cut.
I thought that might be a short barreled 661, I just couldn't get a good look at it on my phone.
Zat red elm??
See, that's why I love this place, so many good minds. I'm what you might call "slow-smart" I would have come up with the window thing but it...
Warm temps could be a real possibility. From the ground the cap looks open, but tomorrow I'll fetch out the ladder and check it. The pipe got...
For those of you in the know, but don't visit the "Modern EPA Stove and Fireplace Forum," here please venture overt there for a minute take a look...
I've got a Buck 80 insert that's just short of 4 years old. Just the last few fires I can't seem to keep the smoke from rolling out the front when...
Any marinas around you? They generally have E-free gas.
I've found a local source for 90 octaine, ethanol free fuel. It runs $3.89 a gallon and my saws seem to like it just fine. There is a website for...
Why not invite him? New blood more gooder for everyone!
Where in the world did you find that cool stove?
If only it could speak. What great stories it could tell.
I'm to dumb to foller all dis fancy stuff. But it sho is mity purdy! Gussen I'll just keep using my Timberline sharpener and hitting dem rakers...
The horse farm next to me pays me to cut trees, mostly dead ash, and gives me all the wood. Sometimes the Wood Gods smile upon us.
I'm up to my ash in ash so I no longer process the small stuff, under 2 and even 3 inches. And with all the dead ash trees I have left to cut, I'm...