I fee so inferonior when I see such beautiful work by such tallented folks like you.:( But I can cook:yes:
Weather says mid 40's today and tomorrow. Guess I'll bring up some of that 3 year old red maple and save the ash and oak for the overnight burn....
I'd like to have some ironwood to try. It grows in my area, just not where I cut. Great pictures and quite the haul.:thumbs:
:popcorn::coffee:
Throw in very dense wood, like hickory and hedge, and there you have it, coal mountain!:thumbs:
Hickory and hedge are 2 very dense wood which would add to the condition stated above. Less dense wood such as basswood, some pines and maples...
All I can say is: "Good luck with that." I have only six acres for me, as a land owner, to try to treat all the ash trees on my property would...
Who was that masked man?:eek:
Nice load of heat! Now let the games begin!:axe:
[Wow!TE="Greg, post: 435443, member: 1294"]Celebrating from the special reserve, which means seasoned red and pin oak. Perfect way to end the...
I gave up on the whole idea of building new fires and just started burning 24/7 and changed wood types based on the temps. I've got more wood than...
Very nice work! Now paint 3 small trees on your saw and take 3 beers from petty cash! :dex:
Keep calm! Me and da boys is coming wit da heavy stuff!:rofl: :lol: [ATTACH] I took this picture during Tanks In Town, A Celebration of...
[QUOI couE="capetownkg, post: 435205, member: 66"]Its a wonderful thing. Experiencing this for the first time is great. My electric bill was 90...
Some times I gets a bit carried away with da wood!:emb::rofl: :lol:
Even with prices down and mild weather my non-wood friends are paying way more than I would want to pay to keep their house at 64!
Just back to my ol' Kentucky home after an extended Christmas trip to Columbia County, NY to visit relatives. It's about 28 out an 79 inside AND...
Honey locust makes beautiful flooring!
Nice chip pile, one sharp chain! Wanna come south and sharpin mine!:whistle:
Dats doin' hit da easy way! Way to go and what a great start to the new year!:dex: