You're an inspiration! I'm redoing a bathroom in my house and you just gave me a great idea! Hmmmm...wonder what my wife is gonna say when she...
This time last year was the 'Year of the Saw' for me. I bought a new 661,461 and a 362. Three great saws there! Two problems with the 661: 1. It...
Mine just turned a year old, I wonder what the differences are?
My :faint:
Almost="yooperdave, post: 460491, member: 1287"]Nice green grass....Yeah! NICE!! Almost forget what it looks like.
I know that's a loaded question with lots of variables like split size outside temp firebox size and so on. In 24 hours I burn, on average, 12...
Thought it"Backwoods Savage, post: 453212, member: 83"]Almost all ash. Just a couple elm. Thougt it looked like ash but hard to tell on a phone.
That video will be even better in 20 years!
What's in that stack of logs?
My coldes day cycling was -23 in Columbia County, NY, late December in maybe 2005 or so. Rode about 25 miles that day. Trust me, the miles don't...
Time for a treat for the wife and kids. My wife won't get near a stick of wood, God love her...
My I was never competitive, more Zen, you know; I ride my bike to ride my bike. There was a time, about a dozen years ago, when I was cycling...
I cycle, I quit counting miles on my bicycle at 150K. Have toured, self guided and self-contained, along with my wife, every state east if the big...
Oh yeah man! Dats pizen iby fo sho!:faint:
Wow! You da man! Lotsa good wood dere Sept fur day holler one. I's bet day's prolly some gooder wood up da trunk.:rofl: :lol: Looks like the Echo...
Welcome to the land of the wooden heads! Now get out there and cut some wood, you ain't got near enough!:rofl: :lol:
Great post! Hoarding in the Buddhist tradition...:salute:
Now the fun starts! :woodsign::stacke::axe:
Too hilly and steep for a rig like that on my place.:( Sure could use Something like that though to help get rid of the dang brush that's trying...
Let the games begin!:stacke: :axe: