Sorry as i checked the bottles I got recently and its not 45*, just a different handle.
Depends? :D
Why don't you tell an egg a joke? It might crack it up! BO Why was the guy standing on one leg at the ATM? He was checking his balance
They wont get ticked off? :doh:
Always a good feeling to be back at it after an extended absence. Things have dried up here and the mud factor is minimal.
Good job teaching him. I was never taught. Didn't use a saw until my mid teens. I always loved all things firewood since being in diapers.
I thought it never ended??? Its not easy to drive by knowing all that wood is there! I know the feeling all too well. Nice to get woods you...
From Saturday. Amazing what lurks that people discard roadside. 16' 2x10 with a chunk missing at one end. 10-12' still good. Looks like its...
dont forget hookers! :eek: :D
:jaw: :bug: Gotta be some kind of record for a yellow birch. Yes, great firewood. Don't score it often, but will take it when available. All...
Im not a pilot, but I took a crash course in flying! :rofl: :lol:
:picard: :heidi:
X2. Myself and another CT member also thought the same.
Well done all in getting FHC back up and running. :salute: Many thanks for what you do behind the scenes.
Black locust before [ATTACH] [ATTACH] and after[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Moved the load and stacked Sunday. Before and after pics. Some left out to get washed off.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Scouted an area nearby of some blowovers from the same storms. Roadside parking and I'd have to hack my way through a tangled mess for access....
Im waiting at a red light this afternoon when I noticed this advertising sign on the side of the road. WTH? Guess some folks really are in the...
Congrats on getting to the three year plan. Some nice looking future btu's there
Mebbe you should have a drive-thru? "Can I get fries with that bundle of cherrywood" :rofl: :lol: Hopefully its busy til the Fall.