Arrived today and the tops had been taken (pic #6 of the OP) as well as some of the big logs. Still enough to fill the PU twice. No problems with...
I can see the upper case "D" EAB holes in your pics. Good time to get them down as the meat will be good and you can take even the limb wood....
Nope. Looks like I can leave nuggets behind too. Not sure what other trees are coming down as he said they are bringing in a crane. Had a...
Sure gonna find out now aren't I? I may save that for the last cut.
Its been picked over good. The two big trunks didnt sway me. It sections up nicely with the Isocore. I thought of trying to save the one medium...
Hopefully I wont get nailed. I recognized it as HL from the posting and was surprised to see the one with the thorns when I checked it out this...
And based on you pics you get some serious loads of wood.
Old habits die hard here. FBM find. Honey locust. Easy and safe (save for those nasty thorns) score. Not exactly what I wanted at this time...
Those are some sweet logs. Mostly Goldilocks sized from the looks of it.
WOW! last time I saw one here it was 1/4 molted. Been a few days.
Interesting. Seems simple enough to take take without major issue. My concern would be damaging the patio. The video MikeInMa posted with the...
I hear ya. Too bad i wasnt closer id give you a hand.
I can relate! :emb: :rofl: :lol:
Added to the stack yesterday. Topped off the second row and started a third. If filled it the will be 6 rows.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Until I got a Stihl MS241 last year the 261 was my go to saw. For big stuff I seem to prefer my MS400. Hard to leave out a 500i when you own...
Ms. buZZsaw had one attached to her. Discovered it while showering Friday and I took it off later as she sleeves doing it herself. She was...
Good stuff there. Nice that you can drive right up to it. Usually when I cut wood on a fence like that its so over grown and the saw finds the...
Yeah that's a pucker one for sure. Just took down some smaller red maples for my friend. One of the group had a lean towards his house and...
I believe its a palmetto which is a variety of palm?
It may have been Brandon Scott IIRC. I tried to tag his name but he must no longer be a member.