Couple loads of honey locust from this week.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Stopped at both local dumps to throw away some old pallets and a load of brush. Nothing for the taking. New company running the one where I...
Does it have the thorns? Don't recall ever seeing you cut HL. Not that common down there?
X2
Yes it will gradually weather like other woods. I have another cord from last Summer and half cord from May 2022 i'll see if can get pics of.
It is pretty wood no doubt.
At least it wasn't weeping willow! :D Nice grab!
Split the second load from yesterday right off the truck this afternoon. [ATTACH] Had a little extra time and stacked half of it in the new rack...
Didnt hit metal or ceramics from the looks of it. Guess you're not kidding when you said junk yard. Some nice rounds BTW! Id go through the...
I realized that when I got some on a rain check. It rang up higher...a lot higher and the cashier called the manager over and I got it for the...
Maybe half molted. The other is a female.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I need that Advil this morning! :BrianK:
He's in Milford and I'm wondering if they even have the ability to haul big logs (if any sized logs for that matter) Maybe I'll stop by there...
My former hometown has one too. It's the DPW boss. :picard:
X2. If bars were super expensive I could justify spending the extra money. I flip bars for even wear and every so often I'll put them in the...
Any ideas of that burl s worth? It looked tight from what I could see.
It was listed on FBM so others had shown up to grab the easy stuff. When I was PMing with one of the owners he stated his father would be cutting...
Good deal. Always a plus when you know what and who you'll be getting.
Are you getting multiple quotes? Did you ask if there is a cash/senior discount?
Not a bad price IMO. Most of the hard work is what you'll do. I have a customer that had a huge sugar maple taken down, but they left the wood....