Nice find even though it isnt your favorite. I like scores that I don't have to schlep wood a distance.. Were you looking for wood or did you...
Mine isn't the supercab, but does have the back doors which I love for tool storage. Id get another like it in a heartbeat.
Beautiful piece of work there. :thumbs: Kinda rare as a score for me as its pretty much a landscape tree. I cant say I've ever seen one "in the...
Stacked the remainder of splits on hand in a light rain. With a few extra pieces it equaled just over a half cord. Rain got heavier as I was...
He'll sell it to ya for $100...plus shipping! :whistle: :makeitrain"
Yeah I wouldn't make a special trip either. What did you end up doing to that tooth? Grind it off?
Just curious if you showed him that chain? Would they exchange it as its a manufacturing defect?
I wouldn't think ivy would dull a saw. Must be some tough stuff.
Thats messed up. Never have seen that before. Are you sure it wasnt a Husky chain? :whistle:
I would've gone all in on it being white oak too.
I also remember standing on logs while dad bucked them and the vibration of the saw tickled my feet.
Nice job getting it down safely. Fond memories of my childhood when dad cut trees down and I'd be climbing all over them.
I do but it was gnarly, random cut, and some had rot/ants IIRC.
It is now! :D One trunk of the two I cut had thorns. Most seen in my area are of the thornless hybrid variety and are landscape trees. First...
Procured a new honey hole last weekend. More storm downed trees, limbs and clean up wood from August 2020 storms in the area. With rain...
Thats the FHC spirit! :salute: Stacks are looking mighty fine LP. If you hoard more wood you'll have less grass to mow...just a thought!...
Well they are back on there normal full time hours. If I had the time I would haunt there for wood as its not out of the way nor is the North...
It was Wallingford actually not far from you. Behind the old Food Bag (now Citgo) on Quinnipiac St. The lot is owned by Citgo and the work was...
I cant help but admire how nice those logs are. I've never paid for firewood (other than blood, sweat and hard work), but with those id be very...
Sort of. Id be :mad: :hair: :headbang: rather than :tears: Been there done that many a time!:emb: Did the stack sink or from uneven drying BC...