Way to get it done in the snow. Not a big fan of working on wood in the wetness. May cut some tomorrow if dry enough. Nothing but rain here....
Why did the dolphin jump out of the water? It did it on porpoise
Hopefully this doesn't get rained out tomorrow! :singingintherain:
Good stuff there. I would've volunteered too and have in the past. Crazy what you find inside rounds.
Im liking that better than my chicken wire idea. I picked up a 2' wide roll already unfortunately. Haven't tacked it up yet.
I had almost come to the point if you want quality you have to pay through the nose for OEM parts and it may be cheaper to buy a new saw!
875lbs final answer!
No. I get plenty of bird feed, cat litter bags and boxes from my own use and a couple friends save them for me. I was given a couple of the mesh...
I have found that when I make stuff for her two granddaughters. :picard:
Its funny as you're not the only one who has mentioned how bad the frass could be. I sold a cord of three years dried HL a couple years ago and...
Yes. Commuter lot less than five minutes from storage and local PD. This particular one I brought to the guys house as he was not far from the...
Had a decent smoker wood sale. Three bundles each of apple, sugar maple and cherry plus a bundle of hickory and white oak and a bag of Bradford...
Good point about the oak. HL is a rare score for me, so its more of a novelty. Plus I've never cut one with thorns either. Ill try to get a...
Nope! Its not a problem if you admit to it, right? :loco: :crazy:
TTBOMK Western red only grows in the PNW. Based on some of your past pics it looks like you have Eastern red including the wood you sold last...
If Eastern red cedar...many, many decades. Common site around here to see old cedar clothesline poles on property lines of old homes. Probably...
Either Eastern red cedar or black locust are the two most rot resistant species I'm aware of. I know hedge is too, but don't recall any I your...
Same happened to you too huh? :saw:
X2. My 290 was my only firewood saw for many years. Treated me very well and cant say a bad thing about it. 16" bar was all I ran on it.
I thought the same when I first saw the pics.