I have had good luck with Treadway,
The "D"s excel and longer distance heavy haul situations, short runs around town not so much when factoring in the higher maintenance costs &...
No way a blundra would ever stand up to my 06 f250, 5.4. When the 5.4 spools up its just fine and gets the job done, mine doesn't have tall gears...
Btu's of stale pancakes, compressed or fluffy?
Recipes + instruction books + maps, Only as a last resort. It's against the male code :rofl: :lol:
Got to look up that pocket hole clamp, be a lot simpler than way I do it. If its a full square frame I have pipe clamps to hold it together. I...
Have and use the Kreg pocket unit also have their miter slide assembly for table saw. I am quite happy with both. Note it helps quite a bit when...
Uglies meet band saw , then they all fit. Dribbles and left overs get consumed when home on weekends, no btu's go to waste.
A few years back it would have been close to 300/mo. with a bunch of changes maybe 100/mo. I have the ng unit set a couple notches higher this...
If you can not use the heat tapes with plastic pipes , put one or two infared heat lamps in that area, could even be set up for them to come on...
Depends too on how long your flue is mine is, only about 16 ft or a little less.
Reall depends on how you load it, what condition the coal bed is in and when you damp her down. I can put a full load in and damp way down before...
Full load of Sugar maple. less than 20% mc, Got to about 700, closed her down to even with the ash lip and it was settling back 5-600 range as I...
yes
Unfortunately at very close range you patten is quite small with standard loading practices due to the wads used, Hand loading at standard trap...
You can get the 30 to hit 600 easy with just a few small splits on a hot coal bed wide open. Been holding the house at 70-72 ( main area) in...
Ok shallow well pump ( pump not in well bottom) that does make things a bit easier, You will need to check on the heat tape if it can be used with...
Electric heater near the line or some of the old school heatlamps directed at it. Leave a tap open just a dribble amount, if your lucky the...
Locust will do that temp wise, a lot of pent up energy in that stuff. It will be a few hours before it starts to decline some depending on the...
Shiver, a lot if out side.