Transfered a 1/3 cord I had stashed away since last spring- doesn't even register on my moisture meter, mostly sugar maple plus another 1/3 cord...
Depends on the size /weight of the round-- course you could rig a come-a-long/ winch to help with the super sized pieces.
Many years back got a winch powered lift from HF, slips in the 2" reciever, that unit has been worth every penny spent on it not only for wood...
Shoulder season a bit less ice and snow( well maybe, sometimes we get megga slamed) definitely a shade warmer( won't see the sub zero #) +1 on...
Even with what I have used so far still over 40 cord css. Mother Nature has kinda put a damper on any processing as my areas are under 3 ft of...
To make softer =anealing= temp and time length varies with composition of steel. Steels like chainsaw teeth or saw blade bodies when slightly...
The difference is the square corner vs round corner.
Badly blued cutter from a grind, you are correct it will not last as long. A very tiny bit likely never notice any difference I use soft wheels...
If you do not replace the luan and just try to lay new vinyl over it , the new stuff will conform to the oddities of the surface underneath, gets...
I like my Domars as well, but there is one Jonnyred and a old 075 Stihl hanging with the bunch The Jonny and a couple of 20+ year old Dolmars are...
Breeding no doubt:D
Mine must be wierd then cause when I shove in the control the dog house dies out. Oh well when the season ends I will bring in the small...
I'm thinking something doesn't jive here isn't the dog house fed from the main intake on the back and the two up front for the airwash?...
Bolt them all down feed trees into them collect saw dust compress into pellets. There ya go problem solved.
I clean chains in my media blast cabinet with crushed corn cob. A little fiddley I suppose but beats the h out of wire brushing them or playing...
Still remember when Lake Mich froze all the way across from WI to MI
We are having an on again off again heat wave sometimes almost approaches 20 degs F during the day, neg ative # for Wed. night wind chill # around -30
Oregon 510 is simpler model, 511ax has all the bells and whistles adjustment wise. Vise is adj.: fore and aft to wheel centered as it gets used...
Using a pair of 511ax units, reason for a pair is I am not constantly swinging the vise back and forth for the left and right cutters. Grinding...
My old 80's trailer was a ice box in the winter and a oven on cleaning cycle in the summer. I sure hope they make them better now. Dang water...