Papadave, there is an adapter plate to use the small blower, on the 30, just a flat plate with mounting holes for the bigger blower and then a...
Problem here is the younger little one - ain't gym muscles ( sargent- army ranger- special op- & he can never wait for a plane to land always...
I addition to Lymes there is another disease recently identified, and basicly mimics or hides under the lymes. Sorry, I do not remember the name...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Unless you are doing a very high volume of chains 1 will be just fine. For me it is much faster not to have to reset the vise...
I know I can't do it to a 20" or less, I tried, possible on something longer perhaps.
Shot ATA for a number of years. I am not a snob like some so used what ever I had handy. The last ten years or so used Win. over under / choke...
That speco pump, as well as most other hydro pumps for log splitters, do not take kindly to side loads from a belt drive ( you will blow the seals...
Sold a customer a band saw blade, Guy was back the next day spouting and fuming that I had made the blades backwards. I never said a word , just...
AKA = POT Metal
Not having seen a timber unit in person I didn't want to specify a particular material, 511ax is also a alum. alloy of some type.
I would highly doubt your statement of cast Iron , cast material, yes. Even the 511ax by Oregon is not cast iron. Perhaps a cast steel light...
I run 3 grinders one each for front/back or left/ right cutters ( however you care to call it) and the third unit just for depth gauges. I do a...
14 pages of pure chainsaw porn, Thanks all, I needed the lift.
Wire brush 3" in electric drill to clean gasket channel, wipe channel down with acetone or similar use high temp siilicon sealant in channel lay...
Ya, I got a 8 hp mtd jam-a-matic as well as the Bearcat, Good for leaves but only if they are dust dry, supposed to take up to a 3"branch, lucky...
2 sons, Have to look up to both of them ( literally, the little one is 6'6"+) both have their own families now, one on west coast other on East...
Yep, your right, so then I get to play bumper cars on the way to the shop.
The powers that be have all kinds of regs on open burning, boils down to when the sun , moon , and stars all align on the 7th planet ect. so its...
Mind your tongue whippersnapper, I might crash before 9pm but my day starts at 2am
I have a 5" Bearcat chipper shredder- 20hp, sure beats loading a trailer or the pickup and dragging to recycle center. Yes it will chip 5" dead...