I am going to have to ask my son the chemist about this, don't sound right to me. That's like saying I am going to sell powdered gasoline, just...
Tanakas are ok also, What ever you get look at the cutter bar. If the blades are riveted together pass, if bolted ok as with these you can take...
max 400, parts are tight supply
But, But, But , The dealer said it was seasoned or dry...... seasoned with bar oil and 2-stroke exhaust, dry on the outside.:headbang::thumbs:...
I need an automatic shower as they come in the door.
Gotta love mud season 2 springers out and I get back 2 long haired black labs. Did I mention the kitchen floor is ( correction) was lite tan...
Nice stack
Neat, service/ repair, I see $$$$$$$
24/7 here, Full load during the work days, only partial reloads when home. have a 1/3 dry cord yet, going to have pic and choose after that.
same kind of temps here at present, down to the last 1/3 of a cord of dry wood under cover at home. But I do have another cord here at the shop...
When I was living in an old trailer( 1980,about 900sq ft) I was heating it with a late 90 ish stove rated at 1100 sf (trailor had lousy...
Careful it might lead to Stove Acquisition Disorder
Great something else to list as pre-existing condition:hair:
oak fresh cut, burn 14-15 - more like 15-16, 16-17 even better
I've already been yuppied to death.
Renewable Rustic Fence[ATTACH] Couple reasons for this besides the the number one, neighbors were dumping all their trimings old christmas trees...
WWW.ahlbornequipment.com link as promised
If I remember when I get to the shop I will post a link to another firm in WI that has some real nice vitrified wheels for most grinders. 1/4 the...
Papadave- my out look is slightly different- still can do most anything just takes more and/or larger tools to accomplish and more time. And then...
papadave, your door latch in pic is just a bit higher than mine. Oak on the 30 only seems to be on the primary air. second little sq hole in...