I get the cleaner/ de-greaser at Sam's club, house brand of some sort, about $6 gallon, same thing with dish detergent. Cosco has similar...
far cry from that old 1/2 hp induction motor
One dealer I used to go to for all my tank refills( welding and Forklift) won't refill 20lb's at all. Switched to a different gas distributor,...
That all pretty much changed with EPA mandates on pulling out the sulfer. Course now ya got to go buy lubrication additives and with the news...
Got a HE top loader by LG 2 years ago. So far no real complaints and it is very miserly on water maybe a bit too much for the kind of dirt I get...
led worklamps up front
Having spent 7 years in a mobile home ( about 1980 vintage) and about the same sq.ft. heating it with a stove of secondary combustion style (...
Ideal material for this process is switch grass - which to a less than educated journalist is hay.
Well those straps will be nice and tight for about 1.5 seconds.
I contacted one cl ad yesterday that said lots of wood your choice of split, rounds or logs, they wanted $200/cord for log load - i am loading...
Hi all, just pulled it all apart, Had to make a stop tool for the piston. A piece of Deralin rod turned down to just a bit over the od of the...
6401- no oil output sans bar, will try flushing it
Have not run with bar & chain off yet, re-cleaned everything on 7900 unit. looked very closely at oil port on bar ( forrester) vs supply slot on...
I called a clip in difference to a magazine due to not wanting to give the impression of trying feed these in a tube type magazine, some units...
30 can be a bit much for saws under 50 cc, standard is 25 on new chains. Flat fileing the depth gauges can result in the cutter not being able to...
I have had piles of shredded tree, leaves ,grass clippings and what not all do the same thing. Not unusual at all if a mixed assortment of brown...
Have not tried with cap loose. Noticed problem at end of a cut. refilled. check against back drop nothing slinging off, chain dry also bar is...
Can anybody give me a quick rundown on the venting for 6400/7900 oil system. I have 2 saws down due to not feeding enough oil to bar . they are...
To Grizzly: My name is Chris, I have been using air guns for more than 40 years. 3 main power plants- spring, compressed gas in a tank, or pump...
Use very good quality surge protectors at each appliance to reduce problems. Or a large capacitance bank to smooth out the supply when a new load...