Several articles around on the lack of quality control at the distribution points where the ethanol is added to the fuel, many reports of what is...
What they are trying to convey is that a full stove load of compressed blocks is too much- runs to hot- used in conjunction with wood splits,...
trolling ? I wonder if that is one of the hull designs that when at speed it is cruising on foils like the new Navy Fast Frigates being partly...
7 is standard
Looks similar to new US fast frigate
325? not original to that saw .375 is standard 3/8-.050 that it came with. Bar is not the same slot size as current Dolmars, Husky bars fit but I...
Never ever have enough css wood. Even if you think you do you are wrong( kind a like an argument with a female). I get the comments about...
Been split some Ash and Sugar Maple as well as some big leaf maples here also.
wish list- land and dwelling far enough out of the metro area, so I can dump the high priced property taxes. Maybe a newer 50cc screamer vs my...
Well here ya go - M1 Grand, loaded en-bloc clip inserted into magazine area but feeds from the clip. This clip as it has always been referred...
Thanks Dex, likely the only thing I didn't do was the signature part
started out many moons ago with a little 14" 34 cc green saw but bigger is better so that has morphed to a range of 50-121 cc's over 8 units. An...
Homey to Husky well that's not too far a reach both start with "H"
Took a week before the scrappers discovered the old dryer.
I think just the wood - but even that can be misconstrued if take slightly out of context.
CAAD - Chainsaw Accessory Acquisition Disease
FAD- firewood acquisition disorder
I really dislike all this supposedly safety stuff, when they become intermittent or nonworking it causes other problems that are anything but...
63 here and burn out the 25's left and right. Drives them nuts. Course I pace myself vs their all or nothing approach & that's the dif.
Nasty short storm came through around 6pm last night, turned the place White as in hail couple inches worth. Looked like The W word out there for...