Bills always come through as actual reading, not on budget plan. Meters out put low power rf signals with consumption data. Electric , Gas &...
last Oct. I put a back draft damper on the exhaust of the hot water heater( conventional combustion air from inside but forced exhaust, uses...
On the right they ain't draining my wallet, but the left side of that computer says it ain't, so they come a sniffin looking for by-passes,...
That's in the ranges I have seen listed, I know it is on my HF unit.
Possible especially if it has a little punk around the outside. Also a note that when checking mc, item to be checked should be around room temp...
Might be a Yeti. Do they sniff NG Gas for an energy boost when its cold out?
Its a game I play with the gas co. I find ways to reduce usage. they find new ways to charge me more for less. In the mean time I like playing...
Pulling out of drive this morning ( got going late so it was light out) and see a strange set of tracks that wonder over to gas meter. This means...
Hit with co2 to freeze it solid and get off as much as possible, then use iron with paper towel on top of wax to try and pull up as much as...
Is that reading on a fresh split face at 40 degs or above? Frozen or very cold wood will not register correctly.
Got a bunch of shag bark hickory a bunch of years back, split big 6-8" after 2 years stacked was still too wet in center although the oak next...
let's see hydrating, Jack Daniels, Jim Beam.......... you get the picture. ( ice in glass , if your into those, is the hydration part)
Yep bout right for palm
Make sure when you check the wood that you do so on a fresh spilt open face. In other words take a split replit it and check in middle, pins with...
wood being checked needs to be in the same temp range as what painting would be. Possibility that battery is weak. Use alkaline. Referance the...
I have found that most of the electrical motor type stuff to be less than adequate along with the control switches on same. hand tools haven't...
The difficulty here is that nothing can be left behind or set up on state/county lands even if returning next day. ladder types are fairly...
Shifted my weight bottom half of stand let go, caught the upper half with one hand and got my legs wrapped on the trunk , very sore for the next...