I believe ur the gentleman Chaz warned me about... Thanks for the welcome! Trust me, I will need help navigating around here. Not sure who the...
You might see me on my Red and white 1981 Honda Passport sometimes. I had one when I was younger and recently drove to Minnesota and purchased...
You are close to Ryle Road then. I lived on that road when I was very young. We have probably met at some time...
Been nice chatting, must go to bed, helping a friend pour concrete early... I remember in high school when I would go out on friday night.. My...
I I love the little fellar splitting wood, but I cracked my iPad trying to kill that bug!!!
H he looks dog tired...
Well Chaz.... I have a 2 acre lake stocked with the usual suspects and even some walleye and yellow perch. I caught a bass last week so big the...
Would've made a very dense canoe...we were just talking about this last week...I believe the trunk was 6 ft in diameter....yeah I know...somebody...
Now I have to know who Ralphie boy is!!! Yes he is a wise man. Probably 20 patents to his name. I only have 1. I was switched at the hospital.
Funny story about the Osage orange that melted the aluminum stove. My friend Tommy Feldhaus was a few years older than me and got the rights to...
Thanks shack! I was just accepted last night. I am learning my way around. Forgot to mention the experimental "aluminum" model he made. The...
Funny this is in "non EPA wood stove" thread...they are the reason he quit making them. Then the liability insurance got to the point where it...
Thanks for the welcome Chaz! After 25 years on the net I finally found a chat room I like...
I guess I need to list toys... Caterpillar 953 Caterpillar 236 skid steer Husqvarna 395 Husqvarna 365 Honda Big Red 40 ton Honda powered log...
Good evening. My father Louie Scott designed and built the Rabbit Hash Iron Works stoves when I was about 10 years old. He is 78 now. He still...