Thanks for the welcome!!! When I get a chance I will find an overhead pic of my farm. I believe every ash tree on the place is dead. I can't...
Like gramma used to say: "it's em ole bombs..."
Ur a genius!
Can you get a large tank? I have a 1000 gallon tank. I have to pay extra rental per year but only like $50. Talk about peace of mind. I've had...
I'm new here but I'm with some others. Hire a tree service. All they have to do is put it on the ground and then you can get high from the 2...
I really like the fact u can split in either plane. That really makes it versatile!
Here she is... I think I built her 15 years ago. Been over 200 cords ran across the table. 28 gpm with 11 horse Honda. A little weathered from...
Maybe he lives in that nice shop...
Don't laugh...the shop I worked in for 30 years the guys heated up something in the rod oven every day...
Very well done! It's always satisfying doing it by yourself. I will load pics of the one I built when I get a chance. Again, nice job!!!
That's what my sister and I used to call Mugsly's laugh...
The old "silent dog laugh..."
Their 13 year old sister was a virgin, turns out she could run faster than them...
And that's how the fight started...
If it heals any egos, the hunters were from Kentucky...
A Hoosier goes into a shop and buys a chainsaw. Two weeks later he returns the chainsaw and says to the shop assistant: "2 weeks ago I bought this...
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his...
2 men are sitting in a bar... One of them looks across the bar and sees two old drunks sitting at a table. He turns to his friend and says, "In...
Op . Oops, sorry, wrong woodchuck....Brenndatomu gets credit...
Good afternoon. I was out scooter stalking someone....hope I succeeded...