Comes down to what you want to do with the machine. I had a Kubota RTV900, awesome piece of work equipment! Sold it to a friend. Have a Cat...
It's my understanding when coiled in such a fashion their downhill velocity is so great the friction against the air molecules causes global...
Would this be coiled?[ATTACH]
I want to know the maximum downhill velocity of a hoop snake...
Sounds like everyone here has covered every suggestion I would've had. I do file the face on each side of my bar occasionally to remove the...
I have a Yeti full of good ideas... Seriously, thanks! I have some good ones and some bad...no matter what I try to learn something every day...
...and thanks for your service...
Tell ya what else might work. Woven fiberglass insulation. Many stove manufacturers use it for gasket material on their doors. Wrap it around...
Agreed, hydraulic leaks just look so harmless but that pinhole is at 3000 psi!!!
Google. "Hydraulic hose holder spring". Many types to fit your application...
Thanks! It works very well but after getting it finished you "shouldas" start coming to mind. I worked in a very high end sheet metal shop for...
[ATTACH] Good idea. On my root grapple I have a keeper that hold hoses up from getting pinched. There are several types and they are springs...
[ATTACH] I am new and don't know everything but....a warning to everyone. Don't ever check a hydraulic leak with your hand or any other part of...
I recently drove to Minnesota to purchase a Honda Passport scooter. Along the highway I saw hundreds of piles of wood stacked up in the 10 ft...
I built this 15 years ago. 28 gpm, 11 hp Honda. About 200 cords been across the table. Starts on the first pull and has the original spark...
Nice
Like!
New here but nice score!
What's her name?
Off subject...why is it we will get up on a Saturday at 5am, have coffee, maybe breakfast, load the truck with saws, axes, fuel, oil, all with a...