[ATTACH]
That's higher than giraffe p€%#¥
Foilage
Hard to cut down cause it's so tangled... skid steer with a brush hog wears it out! But it will grow back. The state recommends a chemical mixed...
The goal is to kill all the bush honeysuckle. Evil stuff! The state even pays us to eradicate it. I'm hoping I think you are ok. The good stuff...
The goal is to kill all the bush honeysuckle. Evil stuff! The state even pays us to eradicate it. I'm hoping the oaks take over, I have a great...
Finally got to it. It's a screen shot. My farm and lake. If you seen brown in the woods it is dead ash trees. No hope.[ATTACH]
Prayers sent.... don't be too concerned, if you are on this site with these good people you know how to survive...
I'm a newbie, feed me info please...
It was For Him Magazine.... sorry, many years since it was cancelled
Did you mean FHM?
Well done! Are there plans on having a whole cord?
LOAD HER FULL OF ASH, no clothes needed...
Is that code?
It will be fine. If you are really worried I'll come get it and watch it at my house...
Bless you...
They were just put on the endangered species list. No longer can you take one out of the wild or handle it in any way. The largest concentration...