[ATTACH] If those darn ash borers would only cut split and stack too...
Good article Ralphie. It could be a fallacy but it is my understanding that we can't even remove the wood from our county for fear of spreading...
I really like that stove. Make?
Just lost an ash tree beside the back deck. Anybody missing a dog? Tag says "Toto"
Maybe u r pregnant...
Was out helping my friend load up a deer he just shot. The wind is gusting to 50 mph. One of the trees in the above pic had the entire top snap...
Too much!
Very nice! Like your perch.
[ATTACH] Even though cold is setting in here I decided to get one of my large beds ready for spring. 4 dump trailers full of 10 year old horse...
Musta been windier at my dad's house.... he just called and said he had a 20 lb groundhog in a 6 oz coke bottle...
Maybe a flake tomorrow evening.
Nice pics! Cold there? Windy here... today I had a chicken lay the same egg three times...
OCB B is for Bear...
Your storage is awesome. I just always hated freezing the house over carrying in enough wood for a couple days. A friend of mine built a wood...
I really like your setup! I was thinking earlier before I saw your pic.... wouldn't it be nice to have a wood shed like that on trolley wheels...
This man is correct! Don't anyone try to fool themselves, its on its way.
[ATTACH] My next 2 victims... they r bigguns...
All.... refer to twin engine in funny picture thread...
That could be chimney smoke...
He meant "car folk"...