Thanks! I really like your setup too. If I didn't have the skid steer I would have an excavator with a thumb. I really don't need both. But I...
[ATTACH] I raise it up. Man with the bigger saw on the big end. We can block down a 70 ft tree in about 3 minutes. When friends come to help...
That's what I use my skidsteer and root grapple to do.
I had to rent a mini x with a thumb yesterday for a job. I had it for an hour this morning b4 I had to take it back. Cleaned up some garbage...
Girl Scout fire starters...
[ATTACH]
Best post I have read since joining....
The setting with the blocked out pieces....priceless!
I think a Nancy Pelosi face would've been apropos...
The pic doesn't do it justice. The sun was horrible.
Told you guys Ralphie was sick...[ATTACH]
I'll stop by and get a pic later. Seriously, Ralphie has a serious problem!!! Are there any groups to help him quit???? FHA?
He keeps his wood piles in the 50 year flood plain. Totally protected by saplings but a big flood would turn over all the piles and make a mess.
TAKE THEM A PIC!!! I have been admiring those stacks for years! Always wondered who owned them. Seriously folks, he's addicted! I was always...
Excavator with a "thumb"... that's the ticket!
Hey Midwinter! I'll make you a deal. If you come and split this with your maul I'll let you...
[ATTACH] For ralphie
Been there... the weekend after I joined I scootered by and took a pic of ur house! I posted it on here...
Hey Ralphie......that's our beloved power plant in the background. Taken looking your way...
They met their demise...[ATTACH]