Good call. I saw some guys collecting old saws on Cincinnati Craigslist yesterday. Looks like they were making a parts stockpile.
Ditto
I was helping a friend tear down a timber frame barn for use in his new house. He smashed my Johnny Red with a half ton timber. It took a while...
Congrats! Super score!
Yeah but that would sell for $600 at an art show!!! Title: woman's train of thought...
It's not bad firewood but you couldn't split it with divorce papers...
Sorry for being a jackwagon earlier. I'm glad you are up and running. It's spitting rain sideways here and I have 3 or more cords or split....
A golfer and his buddies were playing a big round of golf for $200. At the eighteenth green the golfer had a ten foot putt to win the round, and...
No worries, his Echo would have to start to be in any danger...
I "liked" this post with one eye closed...
Nice Husky outfit, but she has a Stihl in her hands...
My x wife would open her mouth and cause a low pressure system on the east coast...
A woman awakes to discover her husband is not in bed... She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the...
I know this is of absolutely no help but.... Diagnostic mode on a wood stove: can I get within 5 feet of the stove? Auger: grumpy wife...
One day at the end of class, little Johnny's teacher asks the class to go home and think of a story to be concluded with the moral of that story....
[ATTACH]
How much do you use the ms880? That's a beast!!!