Very nice job.
and don't loose your keys. LOL
What mill is that ? I just ordered one and waiting impatiently for it to arrive. If you have any tips and want to PM to me so as not to hijack...
WOW , that thing is a monster ! That's not going to blow away in a wind storm. Nice job on the sled for the router. A co worker did a similar...
Very nice spot for sure. I could only dream of a spot like that. Yesterday was a great day here to be working outside although my time was limited...
" Old" Buzzards
Very cool project = I like :yes:
I understand not wanting to murder the truck , At the time all I have is a small Toyota and trailer , Not afraid to load the trailer but I do go...
Happy hump day. Time for coffee.
Yeah that's me that's out of place , kind of like wearing a T shirt to a wedding when everyone is wearing a tuxedo.
Ouch , proud of that stuff.
Great idea , I like putting them on blocks to get them off the ground a little bit.
Thats a good thing....and when you read this you will be even older.
Going to go back tomorrow after work since I have the trailer empty to see if I can scrounge another load. Weather and work will keep me away...
Sorry for not responding sooner , busy day yesterday. Yes that is the tire size , they measure 34 inches outside to outside. I think they did this...
^^^^^^^^^^x2^^^^^^^^^^^
Boy you just beat me on that one. No work today , still in your PJ's and in the recliner ?
I noodled a few that had some knots and couldn't split . Brad hand split a large percentage of it with the isocore , I couldn't load the truck...
All things considered I don't feel too bad this morning , no ibuprofen for me ; yet anyway. I did end up unloading most of the trailer and...
Pretty sure they are 16 inch. I can measure it later tonight when I get home and will check what actual size is.