Just added this to the collection. MS661C ( 2 / 36 inch bars - one used and one new in package w / 2 new Stihl chains) Looking forward to making...
It is great working with someone else , 90 % of the time I work solo but had the pleasure of working with another member here a couple weeks ago...
Nice !! I just picked up another saw myself and haven't told the wife either but honestly she wouldn't care. I'll just put in with the rest of my...
Hydro here , especially with getting older . If you decide to go hydro do yourself a favor and consider one with a log lift even if you have to...
Awesome. Savor the moments like that ! Life is short and they grow up too fast ; been there and really miss times like that . Enjoy !!!!
Pastrami and corned beef start off the same. Pastrami gets a pepper/spice rub and then smoked. CB gets corned and then boiled. I have made both...
Forgot to mention the one thing that was a problem for me = Chipmunks. Being up for that long with all the nooks and crannies inside of it they...
This guy ain't lying. First hand experience here so be careful what you wish for ; and a bottle of Advil on your night-stand won't hurt either....
Perfect !!!!!!!!! LOL I love it No way on earth my boys would do that. It would have been shredded before it even got there. Good puppy you have...
No snow here. But with you on the corned beef and cabbage dinner tonight. Looking forward to it. Don't know why but this seems to be one of...
I realize that but they are not standing over my plate with boogers dripping out of their snot locker. Besides the squirrels around here taste...
And he hears it with the saw running. A machine with legs.
Once again , nice job!!
Sha-zam That's the way to get it done!!!
Take out here is almost never. We rarely go out to eat either. Once and a while for a special occasion or a treat ; no not Mickey D's or the King...
I work at a major University and I can tell you that it really has things in a tornado right now. Hope that it changes sooner than later but as of...
Looks great! I did one a few years back and might do another one this year so I can hide all my shorts , nuggets and uglies inside it.
When I was shopping I also saw this. If I remember correctly it was $200 off but was only offered for a couple weeks then it went away and back to...
Don't know how I ever split vertical with no log lift. Just upgraded to a new machine with a log lift, best thing I ever did. It wasn't this...
LOL that's one way to put a time stamp on your piles. Good for you with no drinking for three years. That gives the three year plan a whole new...