Was the sears electric saw red and white ? I remember that's what color my dads was right around the same time period.
It will fit , trust me I got a hammer.
I love to cook too but I am leaving here now and headed your way for a turkey sandwich , holy crap that sounds good. :stirpot:
That time of year , and a mild winter so this is something that will probably be in abundance this year. Good reminder of what might be in store...
Back to this thread so here is one I am sure most have no clue ; not saying all but most. Hard work .
Can you fix me a sandwich ?
Bought my first saw when I was in my early to mid teens. Was working in my neighbors yard doing some cutting with Dads electric saw. When the cord...
If it is broken and doesn't work like it should then then just take it apart , what do you have to loose? It was already broken so just have at...
Oh boy I like that. I just picked up a mill and waiting for the rails to go with it. Really looking forward to giving this a try.
Yes it is ported through the crankshaft with a port on the top of the crank that gets timed with the piston and exhaust exits through the front of...
A rifle case for the cylinder , Thats different. If you have a picture that would be cool to see. Thanks.
Here is a picture of the steam engines that we do here in class. This one has been around for years sitting on a bench in the shop and is getting...
I did a double barrel look on my 359 husky ; being a Husky I figured that it needed the most help.:D When I did it I actually threaded the inside...
We have a fab shop as well and I work at a fab shop/engine shop as job #2 building drag race chassis's and race engines and also a good amount of...
If I can remember tomorrow I will get some. That's something I actually don't have any pictures of and I should. It's going to be a crazy day...
Supervise a student machine shop for a major university. We teach classes for the kids that have basically zero experience with working on...
Thanks , That's my work shop. Actually due for a little clean-up and reorganizing. Little to no time to do so with everything going on over the...
I was told that there are only a handful of companies that make batteries and the only difference between some is the color plastic and stickers...
Thanks Dakota Hoarder for the kind words. :p Came from everyone's favorite online auction site , as always with buying there it is always a crap...
It's here and going to put it together after lunch. Waiting for the rails to go with it as soon as I get them we can have at it