Yawn.... Good morning all. Waiting for coffee to start working this morning. Looks like decent weather for us today , hope to get a few things...
Haven't seen one of those plants in a while. Mom had a couple when we were kids.
Hello all. Hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy and Corona free. Rain coming in here later today ; or so they say ; good excuse to...
I carry a cheap Gerber "para-frame " folding knife , oh wait . Not sure if it is a knife , chisel or prybar. It gets abused. Not in love with it...
I forgot about Jacks , they also have all the exploded views as well. I have never used them but a coworker did order from them a while back and...
Awesome I am hooked on nostalgia race cars as well and you are 100% correct ; the engine needs to cross the stripe before I do or it just isn't...
Well sort of. I am in the process of building an altered now after selling my dragster ;( front engine ) no rear engine car for me !. It was a fun...
Oh boy. He has got the bug. It's all over from here.
I have used " partstree" in the past. Their site has all the exploded diagrams that is a big help. Not sure if they are the cheapest but seemed to...
Hey speedshop What track was the picture in your avitar taken at ? I spend a ton of time at Lebanon Valley.
Hope that senior hour at grocery store goes better than what they had go on around here. Local grocery store had senior hour starting at 6 am the...
Price , not sure what to tell you on that. Bar ; no way that's 24. I just posted a saw ( a 661 with 36 inch bar ) that looks closer to that one....
Well it didn't end well. Or it did ??? You decide. One of the members here had one for sale or shall I say sold. Now all I have I have is an...
Good morning all. That is a beautiful bird. Some type of Dove ?
Looks like it's going to be one of those years.
My therapist told me it is " Stihl-itis " . Very , very contagious . It causes an empty wallet and very often can lead to divorce.
Admit it , you wanted hydro. One of the first steps in recovery is admitting that you have a problem. Dr. buzz-saw knows you have a no hydro problem.
Showoff. LOL That is so cool and I like the double barrel muffler mod. If I could buy it and drive it home I would...…...or is that I " wood "
Holy crapola , that thing is bad a$$ Would also to know what on earth that thing is. I want one , actually it's so cool , I want two.
^^^^ This is what made me buy my first saw. ^^^^^ Not the oiler but the cord. I can still picture the manual oiler , a flat black plastic lever...